To ALL FFS

[FFS] Clan Board

Moderator: [Security]

mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

To ALL FFS

Post by mindhunter »

It has been come to my attention that some FFS members do ignore the new rule that only english and german is allowed in the system channel.
Its nothing against the russian language but its annoying for other when they dont understand a word btw. can't even understand the letters cause the russian alphabet is not in latin letters.

This is a warning to all FFS, after this weekend we (the serverteam) will start to fine players up to 100mil when they spamm others in russian.

Please dont missunderstand me its not against u or your language and noone cares if u talk russian in a loly language but i had some PM's from players who feel like 2-3 members are trying to annoy them with spamming russian in the system channel.

U guys may buy a clansystem where u can talk russian as much as u want in the system channel, but please repect the terretory of other clan and dont speak russian in their system.

Greetings
Mind

Note: I hope someone of u will translate this soon so that we dont need to fine u guys cause i rly dont want to do so.

Lebe lustig, lebe froh, was kommen soll kommt sowieso....
Enjoy every day of your life!
VictorStar
NU Fan
NU Fan

Re: To ALL FFS

Post by VictorStar »

All warned.
Thank you.
I am an enemy of heaven, I have an evil nature...
andrew_rick
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by andrew_rick »

The Regard. I am to direct note of the protest (skreen in file). I think this is unacceptability. This after all game. Respectfully yours Andrew
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nor who except us...
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

on of the rules on my homeserver was...

No non-american and german keyboard symbols or numbers for names to be used in system chat.

maybe this will be taken into consideration to avoid future confusion and incidents.

Just a suggestion.

R

‘Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side’
mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

I'm not agains russian language in system chat my problem ist that we can not control what peoples say.
I will bann 3 finger joe for a week cause the F bomb is not tollerated and insults like the one in the screen make me very angry!!!

Dmitry
Still a NewBee
Still a NewBee

Post by Dmitry »

Get the administrator from Russia.)))
Сначала стрелять, потом спрашивать: кто там.
В Battlefield: командир группы ШТОРМ (ник: Dmitry2501) Убил 2326
В Freelancer: пилот клана Wing of Hell (ник: Dmitry) Убил 2216
Самбисты и каратисты по одному, остальные можно и кучей.
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

Dmitry,

nothing personal, but if you dont like the admins here, i suggest you start your own vanilla server at home and be your own Administrator then you could spam the system chat with russian symbols and phrases 24/7 and nobody cares. We dont need new admins here, the guys here do an outstanding job and created a mod that even you cant resist from playing here, so, say thank you and appologize. We truly dont have any problems with players from russia, we actually are happy to have them here, but we truly dont need any lag admins.

Playing on this server should be understood as a privilege and not as something you think you deserve as a right that you even link requirements to.

R

p.s. F-Bomb is something that shouldnt be used at all. Absolutely NOGO!

mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

Dmitry the problem is i have no person i do trust enough to make him admin.
I know all our admins and securitys for a very long time and do trust them i can not make someone a security or admin when i dont trust him.

And in the end is this a german server the serverlanguage is german and secondly english to communicate with peoples who dont know german.

Dmitry
Still a NewBee
Still a NewBee

Post by Dmitry »

mindhunter wrote:Dmitry the problem is i have no person i do trust enough to make him admin.
I know all our admins and securitys for a very long time and do trust them i can not make someone a security or admin when i dont trust him.

And in the end is this a german server the serverlanguage is german and secondly english to communicate with peoples who dont know german.
I understand. And consequently you should reconcile, that Russian players sometimes write on rus to a system chat. We too do not understand German and consequently about us can speak in German anything you like.
I for a freedom of speech.)))
Сначала стрелять, потом спрашивать: кто там.
В Battlefield: командир группы ШТОРМ (ник: Dmitry2501) Убил 2326
В Freelancer: пилот клана Wing of Hell (ник: Dmitry) Убил 2216
Самбисты и каратисты по одному, остальные можно и кучей.
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

Dmitry

with all respect. As Mind said before...
Mindhunter wrote:And in the end is this a german server the serverlanguage is german and secondly english to communicate with peoples who dont know german.
we all are guests on this server and the server owner has a set of rules that we all have to obey. You guys are coming from a different country, wich does not mean that you arent allowed to play here. The server owner allowed you to use your foreign language in a system that will be your clan system if you buy one. Also you are allowed to talk to each other in foreign language in private chat. He did not tell you that you arent allowed to do so. The main point is, this is a german server and mainly used by players who are talking german or english.

We are all happy to have you guys here, but you have to understand that we are not able to use other languages than german or english. Most of you guys are using english callsigns anyways, so actually i dont see to much of a problem for you to speak in english to the rest of the server.

cyall in space...

R