Clan News

[FFS] Clan Board

Moderator: [Security]

VictorStar
NU Fan
NU Fan

Clan News

Post by VictorStar »

On our site we have opened an English forum.
Welcome
I am an enemy of heaven, I have an evil nature...
andrew_rick
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Re: Clan News

Post by andrew_rick »

To The Administrator midnighthunter of the server New universe.
I ask you to cancel my registration on forum of the server, and all my gaming chars.
I hope that you will further promote its really excellent mod. I wish you success in this matter.But on in future, I ask you not to comprise into clan, administrator of the server. But do the separate clan of administrators. Otherwise passion to one of the clan can ruin your labour. Excuse my bad english. If you can translate, read my message in russian page. Respectfully yours. Andrew
Nor who except us...
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

huhhhh????

Midnighthunter? Are you are talking about Mindhunter?

I cant really figure out from your post what you are talking about, but i guess it has something to do with your char in Alcatraz. Im no Admin, and its not my intention to involve myselfs nor to judge anyone, but as far as i read that post, your char has been moved to Alcatraz for investigation purposes, because of suspicion of cheating. You have not been identified as a cheater yet. Why dont you wait for the outcome of the investigation, before you ask for deletion of your accounts and chars. If you have nothing to hide, there shouldnt be a problem. And as far as i know, Mind doesnt delete anything out of the blue. And a real man of honor is never leaving in huff.

I play many years on many servers. And ive seen many players been accused of cheating, including myselfs, it is as old as the game itself. Nobody likes to be accused of cheating without proof and i understand that you have grieves. But if you really have nothing to hide, then you should take the time talking to the admins to do any testing if required and try to get the situation solved. Running away is not the way to go. You are a part of the server already and if you run away you will not only hurt yourselfs but your friends and clan members. I`m a Demon and i am fighting you, your clan mates and allies on a almost daily bases. You are my enemy ingame, but on the other side, we need you as well as you need us. Where would be the fun in this game if all enemies just poof away, because of minor differences that could be solved easily.

Think about it again and talk to Mind, before you shoot yourselfs. We need you here....

RS

‘Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side’
mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

Why talk to me?
Atilla did send him to alcatraz and I'm sure atilla got his reasons since that happens not often.
Best is to make a post in that topic, explain yourself or at last your view and maybe we can handle that problem.

Lebe lustig, lebe froh, was kommen soll kommt sowieso....
Enjoy every day of your life!
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

well...

actually i totally agree with you. As the server owner you should have total faith (as you just show) in your server crew. There is a reason why you have chosen them. I just mentioned you, because he was actually trying talking to you and you might wanna get involved, since there seem to be a bigger problem. But for me, your call is rule!

Sincerely

RS

‘Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side’
VictorStar
NU Fan
NU Fan

Post by VictorStar »

Dear Lord!
Let me say immediately, I do not advocate solutions Andrew - to leave the server.
But there are some problems that are not addressed.
The incident with the administrator Atila is not the first of our clan. And on its part needs to be more verbose. And you need to bear in mind that our German (English) is not the native language. Often he will use his rights in favor of one of the clan - a fact!
Fighter confusing Battleship in pvp on 1-2 min. - this is normal? No! But such examples - a lot! You want proof - well - you will be video. When such cases are unpleasant sensation, and this is my understanding Andrew. And yet you and throw in jail.
I am an enemy of heaven, I have an evil nature...
andrew_rick
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by andrew_rick »

I apologize. Some time will not be able to play. This is due to events in Belarus. KGB took away my computer. Democracy and freedom will win. Before meeting friends.
Nor who except us...
andrew_rick
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by andrew_rick »

After a year's stay in custody of my computer, he was not guilty. :D
Nor who except us...
andrew_rick
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by andrew_rick »

In the near future, the clan intends to announce its monopoly on the smuggling route Delmark - Dublin...
Solution is under discussion headquarters operational management
Nor who except us...