Central Operating Police Clan Board - Server Police

Moderators: [CoP], [Security]

Dmitry
Still a NewBee
Still a NewBee

Beschwerden

Post by Dmitry »

Spacecowboy wrote:Woh Piraten
We not pirates. :evil: For you we terrorists. Pirates take tax, we do not take tax, we kill at once.
Сначала стрелять, потом спрашивать: кто там.
В Battlefield: командир группы ШТОРМ (ник: Dmitry2501) Убил 2326
В Freelancer: пилот клана Wing of Hell (ник: Dmitry) Убил 2216
Самбисты и каратисты по одному, остальные можно и кучей.
Spacecowboy
NU Fan
NU Fan

Re: Besvchwerden

Post by Spacecowboy »

In meinen Augen seit ihr keine Terroristen da ihr es nicht nur an der tax fesmachen könnt. Und Berichte über Terroristische Aktionen hat es auch noch nicht gegeben.
The Law is my Religion
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

What are you complaining about?

Did someone break the server rules?

Did you hear the Demons complaining when you said you bring Chaos? You cannot bring Chaos. Hes already here. [Demon]-Chaos is the leader of the Demons, you cannot bring here, whats already there. He was here long time before you. So... no way you bring Chaos here. And Chaos belongs to us, not to you. Thats a fact!

Also you say you are Terrorists. There are already NPC Terrorists on the server! Why are you trying to copy them? Did anyone complain? I dindt see anyone complaining. As Spacecowboy already said, neither in the news services nor on the forums, we have seen any indications about terrorist actions.

So sorry...

R

‘Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side’
mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

Rattlesnake wrote:Did you hear the Demons complaining when you said you bring Chaos? You cannot bring Chaos. Hes already here. [Demon]-Chaos is the leader of the Demons, you cannot bring here, whats already there.
LMFAO :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Rattlesnake u're crazy as hell :D

Lebe lustig, lebe froh, was kommen soll kommt sowieso....
Enjoy every day of your life!
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Re: Beschwerden

Post by Rattlesnake »

:wink: :!: :idea:

yeah i know....

R

Dmitry
Still a NewBee
Still a NewBee

Post by Dmitry »

Rattlesnake wrote:What are you complaining about?
I and do not complain. My post is the answer on post other player. And has no attitude{relation} to complaints. Why before my post the post of other player has disappeared, I do not know.
As to carry chaos. Do not make laugh me. The clan of demons only informed only they can run from a battlefield and to attack in 4-6 players 1 player and is an inability to fight.
If be it was possible to win from you officially system (Omicron Gamma) we would make to make it but as I have understood without drop from the player of money during his death it is impossible.

If there are questions to you here viewtopic.php?f=90&t=1092
Сначала стрелять, потом спрашивать: кто там.
В Battlefield: командир группы ШТОРМ (ник: Dmitry2501) Убил 2326
В Freelancer: пилот клана Wing of Hell (ник: Dmitry) Убил 2216
Самбисты и каратисты по одному, остальные можно и кучей.
Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

hahahaha....

you seem to be a funny guy.
Dmitry wrote:I and do not complain. My post is the answer on post other player. And has no attitude{relation} to complaints.
First off... you did complain!!! The Title of this thread is called "Beschwerden" = complains. You did post in the complain thread, so your post is a complain, simple and easy.
Dmitry wrote:Why before my post the post of other player has disappeared, I do not know.

Do you see this guy? He is a little Leperchaun. His name is Vladimir... Yesterday i saw him here somewhere. I saw him carrying some magic dust. I think he can make things dissapear with that magic dust. Be careful maybe he makes you dissappear too. Who knows... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dmitry wrote:As to carry chaos. Do not make laugh me. The clan of demons only informed only they can run from a battlefield and to attack in 4-6 players 1 player and is an inability to fight.
If be it was possible to win from you officially system (Omicron Gamma) we would make to make it but as I have understood without drop from the player of money during his death it is impossible.
Hahahahaha... oh oh... Dmitry, you make me laugh so hard, that my sides went sore.... hahahahaha... you are really funny. Your problem seems to be, that if you pop into Gamma there are to many Demons to protect it. You are to weak to handle it. We always use you, like little punching balls. Image

But i have an interesting question to you. Where do you guys always buy that kangaroo gas you using on your ships? Do you have a kangaroo gas pipeline to Australia? We all wondering how you make yourselfs jump from one side of the screen to the other, to avoid getting hit. When you guys come with your battleships, my 19 inch Flatscreen starts jumping on my desk like crazy. I have to hold it down so it doesnt fall on the floor.

But with one fact you are very right. You cannot claim Gamma from the strongest clan! Thats impossible. Its Demon property and it belongs to us. Before we survive to you we conquer russia for good... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Long live the Demons... Mwahahahahaha....

p.s. thx for beeing on the server, we really enjoy fighting you guys. You say you are the Wing of Hell? The only thing i see that comes from hell, is your lagg. But even with that little help, we toast you anyways... Hardy har har...

mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

Attention guys I'm watching this threat and maybe ill look it when it keeps growing like in the past posts.

Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

Thx Mind...

pls go ahead and lock it. Cuz hes sending insults towards me, my clan and the server administration via pm to me already. Im not gonna post anything in here anymore.

i thought we could have fun with a little hanky panky in a fair manner on the forums, without hurting anybody, but it seems that some ppl cant make a difference between a video game and real life and let a game take control of their minds and angers them. It goes beyond my imagination why ppl act like this. I appologize if i created any problems on the administrative side...

R

mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

Rattlesnake i was talking to u to!
Don't provoke people and than blame them for being pissed!

Mind

Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

i did not insult or provoke anybody, i picked up the ball he was playing and responded to see if we can have some fun. Unfortunately that goal couldnt be accomplished.

Im here to have fun. Not to run personal vendettas.

R

mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

Rattlesnake wrote:i did not insult or provoke anybody, i picked up the ball he was playing and responded to see if we can have some fun. Unfortunately that goal couldnt be accomplished.

Im here to have fun. Not to run personal vendettas.

R

RS stop arguing with me!
Anyone can see how u're trying to provoke him, all he did was saying that his clan is not a pirat clan but a terrorist clan thats his good right and doesnt need endless comments from you.

Mind

Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

Mindhunter wrote:RS stop arguing with me!
I am not going to argue with you at all. I only state facts. You accuse me of provocation? All i did was roleplaying. And you seem not to like roleplaying on the forums. I didnt know that. Its not stated in the forumrules.

It was never in my intention to attack anyone on a personal level. Im to old and mature enough to be mad at someone over a video game. Behind every keyboard there is a human beeing, that wants to be treated with respect. But we all use characters with fake names, because we are roleplaying. And thats what i did there.
Mindhunter wrote:LMFAO :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Rattlesnake u're crazy as hell :D
what was funny for you in the beginning, you now turn into a "its all your fault" situation.

If i offended anyone personally, i apologize.

@ Mind...

always keep in mind... there is 1 unwritten rule above all others.

§1: The server owner is always right, even if hes wrong.

...so, you see, argueing with a server owner is pointless.

im not gonna roleplay on this forum again. So my posts from now on will be at a minimum level.

thx for your attention...

p.s. oh... btw, what happened to the screenshot of the month section?

mindhunter
Head Modder
Head Modder

Post by mindhunter »

RP u say? Ok pls explain the RP in this text to me cause i dont get it!
Hahahahaha... oh oh... Dmitry, you make me laugh so hard, that my sides went sore.... hahahahaha... you are really funny. Your problem seems to be, that if you pop into Gamma there are to many Demons to protect it. You are to weak to handle it. We always use you, like little punching balls. Image

But i have an interesting question to you. Where do you guys always buy that kangaroo gas you using on your ships? Do you have a kangaroo gas pipeline to Australia? We all wondering how you make yourselfs jump from one side of the screen to the other, to avoid getting hit. When you guys come with your battleships, my 19 inch Flatscreen starts jumping on my desk like crazy. I have to hold it down so it doesnt fall on the floor.
@Screenshot of the month: That got deleted by a user that shouldn have the rights, but he was able because of a forum bug.

Oh an you're right the server owner is always right aswell as the other admins so its pointless to argue with them! That is not because we're sarcastic and sadistic people its because we have to lead a community and someone needs to judge all the crap that happens.
Or do u think u can do it better?

Rattlesnake
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Rattlesnake »

actually, i didnt want to keep this going since it will lead nowhere. But since you want to go into details, i will do my best to explain.

the textual part you are refering to, is the response to the antecedent reply of Mr. Dmitry. He pointed at the Demon Clan as a useless bunch, who always run from the battlefield and only fight if they outnumber others 4-6 by 1, wich isnt true. Also, if the ability would exist in game, he (WoH) would take Gamma away from the Demons. lol.... :lol:

Do you really think i took that as a personal attack or an insult and responded accordingly? I took it like 2 pirates facing each other, rattling with their sabers. One word gives the other and at the end, they face each other on the battlefield (server) trying to kick each others butt. Thats what roleplay is all about. I do not (by no means) take this personal, even if i get excited during battles. He also was refering to a post that has been removed and he doesnt know why. I responded and was making fun, pointing at a leperchaun with magic dust, who made it dissapear. Im not sure if there was a post or not, it doesnt really matter to me, but maybe for him.

And as for the kangaroo gas Image indeed, if we fight the russians, it mostly becomes pretty laggy. During a battle it is extremely difficult to hit these players since they jump all over the screen. If you ask them they will tell you point blank, that they have pings over 300 and more and none of them gets kicked. Our players usually have a ping of 80 max, mostly 60 and less and get kicked many many times. I was wondering why, and asked them where they do get their kangaroo gas, maybe possible for the Demons to tap into their pipelines and steal some of their gas to use some of it as well and gain some of that benefit during a battle. Hehe... :twisted: :twisted:

If they come with their battleships into Gamma, of course, we will fight them, no matter what. Then they have their little repairships jumping all over the place and repair their battleships. Sometimes we try to concentrate a few fighters just to go after them to shoot it down, to get a chance to destroy the battleships, without getting regened all the time. But with all that lagg its almost impossible to hit them. So you see, the lag isnt in our favour, it helps them more. Now since the new Harware is in place, we are confident it will be much better. We are all looking forward to the next battles.

I hope i explained a bit of how i look at it. I play Freelancer since the beginning. I always loved the interaction and the possibilities, getting ppl together and simulate space battles and all the prospects of the game. To be a nasty old scum pirate or the nice shiny policemen, or a hunter fighting for the good side. Thats one of the reasons i still play this game, even if its old these days.
Mindhunter wrote:@Screenshot of the month: That got deleted by a user that shouldn have the rights, but he was able because of a forum bug.
right... thats the technical explanation of what happened. Would you mind to tell us who that user was, and what you think the purpose was? Why would a user, who accindentally have rights to remove sections of this forums, misuse its power and just go ahead and delete stuff. Also, what else was deleted? Will other Users be affected by this action and suffer, by loosing any powers they had before? Im just curious.

Thank you also, agreeing with me that the server owner is always right. :wink:

I know from expirience. I was server admin on a vanilla server myselfs for 3 years.
On that server we had a server police called the Judges. I was also one of the senior Judges. I know what it means to be responsible of a community and keep the server running and judge other players and all their crap. And i can tell u from my expirience. Back in 2003 there havent been that many tools of today, where you automatically detect cheaters and modders. We had to hunt them and test their weapons before we been allowed to kick them. Because the server owner was extremely careful, about players getting kicked from his server. He always gave the benfit of the doubt until you proofed him otherwise. So, yeah i know how it works. Sometimes you have to dig very deep to get it right.

I personally think you guys do a fantastic job. This mod is by far the best ive seen. And believe me, i saw a lot. There are always things that could be adjusted here and there, but its impossible to make and keep everybody happy. I think its a great mod. You implemented lots of ideas, wich many modders had extremely problems with. I know some of the old guys from Lancers Reactor like i.e. Gibbon (from Gizmo Studios, creator of BSG 2.0 ), Ringy & Unicornz (creators of Tekagies Treasure, Unicornz sadly passed away in Hospital, last November) and some other modders and players from old school. I was a member of an Admin forum, where those guys been talking about their mods and the tools they should make since all the cheaters and modders hacked into the program real easy in the old days.

I could have gone even deeper into explanation but this post becomes to long and boring to read. So i leave it here, and say thx for the attention again...

R