[TOD] Rufmord + Flame

Here you can discuss disputes you have with other clans / players
Hier könnte ihr Konflikte mit anderen Spielern diskutieren.

Moderator: [Security]

Turmfalke
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Re: [TOD] Rufmord + Flame

Post by Turmfalke »

Honestly this will end in a big flamewar and one clan will die / will leave the server.

The facts are:
TOD complain, that Pharaos dont play their role, and attack anyone they want in Unicon.
Pharaos say thats not true, and that they get flamed/insulted by TOD's.

For sure the Serverteam will be on side of Pharao, because it IS flame what TOD guys are doing (partly). So there is no reasson for them to tell the Crew to help them. So TOD, lets try to find some solutions.
Maybe dont fly so often in Unicon -> no Flame -> no Attack of Pharaos.
Maybe the Pharaos will start respecting you if you dont flame because you think they dont keep their role.
Just some suggestions ;)
Leader&Gründer der BlackBirds
NU Veteran und stolz drauf ;)

Starke Leistung Wallace :mrgreen:
Retribution
NU Captain
NU Captain

Post by Retribution »

thanks for yourr input turmflake and i take on board what you say.
however unicon is the in place to be, where all the fun happens,so why in my time on NU should i exile myself from unicon and miss all the fun ? may just as well stay docked at least i know whats being said.
Turmfalke
Senior Spammer
Senior Spammer

Post by Turmfalke »

Retribution wrote:thanks for yourr input turmflake and i take on board what you say.
however unicon is the in place to be, where all the fun happens,so why in my time on NU should i exile myself from unicon and miss all the fun ? may just as well stay docked at least i know whats being said.
honestly thats also true. But Fun means Fight and Fight partly means Flame and Flame means No Respect&Complains like this one. Yep you can go to Unicon, i didnt say you cant, but maybe not all day all time, maybe set a limit - just for some time until this isnt such a hot topic anymore ;)
Leader&Gründer der BlackBirds
NU Veteran und stolz drauf ;)

Starke Leistung Wallace :mrgreen:
Firedragon
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by Firedragon »

@ Chons - be careful what you call fact - it must be backed with evidence, and so far none of the accusations against TOD have substantial evidence.

Contrary to that, what TOD have said about Pharao has been backed up with evidence. Clan(s) and players have left NU because of the "senseless slaughter". Blackstar for one, and I would suggest the same of SGC (strange how the three of us are listed as at war by Pharao), and others.
I notice that Pharao did not post a screen shot of any "positive" comments made by myself or others, such as when I thanked them for a good night of fun and fighting when roleplay was observed and fairly even numbers were kept to.
Retribution and I have played together for a few years on many servers (including where I was Server Police and Admin). We are not noob's. We know the game, we know what is right and what is wrong. We will not be bullied off this server or made to have restricted access to any system bar Clan systems.

FD
Mr.Manhattan
Modder (FX/Ani/Modeling)
Modder (FX/Ani/Modeling)

Post by Mr.Manhattan »

so, to end this senseless and annoying theme:

dear TOD, please stop doing crap like flaming and calumny of other clans!

dear Pharao's: please leave the TOD in peace (in unicon, and only if they dont attack you...attack means with words and ramming and things like this, too!!)

[P.S.] dear TOD: after my post you complained about my verdict. dont do that...thats the easyest way to prison :)
you can believe me that my judgement is fully objective and unprejudiced. so complaining about it will ever bring you closer to prison. (admin is quite a hard job some times)

[P.P.S.] in the hope the TOD and the Pharao will be satisfied with that option i leave that post open. but if you guys continue the flamewar in this post, i will close it immediately
Tripmeister
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by Tripmeister »

please dont forget they are REAL People, with REAL Feelings and REAL Nervs, and if you go to crack their nervs you get a lil Die session from them.
What i mean, please dont write anything in the Chat if u dont like Pharao hold it back in your Clan Internal Forum, please.
or dont flame against them and they will let you do your does, you can speak with the Pharaos, they are really great people (load Teamspeak 3 and write to Chons or Corsairy then u can talk with them and u c theyre not the "bad" Pharaos like ingame) ,they only want their RPG Respect ingame accept it and they WILL let you.
Zeit ist nur eine Illusion des Menschen, komm und nimm dir ein Stück.
Time is only a Illusion of Mankind, come take a bit.
Firedragon
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by Firedragon »

"dear Pharao's: please leave the TOD in peace (in unicon, and only if they dont attack you...attack means with words and ramming and things like this, too!!)"

Twice I entered Unicon - did not say a word, did nothing aggressive, twice was attacked and killed by Pharao, no retaliation on my part.
I will post screen shots shortly.
http://images.fotopic.net/?id=68093312&noresize=1
http://images.fotopic.net/?id=68093314&noresize=1
Mr.Manhattan
Modder (FX/Ani/Modeling)
Modder (FX/Ani/Modeling)

Post by Mr.Manhattan »

it was just a request to the pharaos, not an order...

@ the pharaos: please, could you be so nice and LET IT BE??
Firedragon
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by Firedragon »

Well, Pharao obviously do not want to be nice and "LET IT BE". For the third time I have been attacked and killed in Unicon, this time in front of two Server Crew.
If Pharao cannot abide by your request, then TOD shall not either, even though I have complied all day despite 3 attacks !
FD
Punisher
Team Coordinator
Team Coordinator

Post by Punisher »

Just one Server Crew and one Security pls
Play the Game
schlechte Zeiten fordern Gute Menschen.
Firedragon
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Post by Firedragon »

My apologies, Punisher.
The game is exactly what TOD want to play.

FD